10 Things I Want My Kids to Know November 30, 2012
1. “Skip a few” is not a counting number.
2. Don’t hold the cat’s hind legs in the air while he eats.
3. Change your socks before someone comments on the odor..
4. Cats don’t like to wear hats.
5. It’s difficult to be accidentally rude when calling an adult “sir” or “ma’am.”
6. Cats don’t wear leashes, especially homemade leashes.
7. People don’t actually like it when you say mean things to them. They might get mad.
8. Cats do not play “hide and seek.” If he’s hiding, he probably does not want to be found.
9. Brushing your teeth makes you more popular.
10. You are not a blanket, and even if you were, cats don’t use blankets.