Posted By Christina M on November 22, 2011
- If people are outraged about CEO salaries, why did they not protest in the streets when Obama, after promising an economic stimulus package, gave all the money to CEOs?
- We have a man in the white house who makes fun of learning-disabled people. He is comfortable with the killing and disposal of inconvenient people, including the ill, the elderly, and the unwanted newborn. His wife makes fun of fat people. Yet President Obama is considered a symbol of Tolerance.
- Following on that, people continue to look to President Obama and his party (which is, to be fair, quite tolerant of the Obamas and their bigotries) to cure inequalities. They continue to trust that in the name of all that is good, kind, and fair, the Obamas will bring about a new era of Tolerance.
- Euthanasia, the movement to eliminate the costly or inconvenient, is lauded as an act of love, mercy, and Tolerance.
- Republicans, who oppose targeting groups for extinction, are called Intolerant and labeled Bigots.
“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.” (The Princess Bride)